BULLYING ~ (CONT.)
How can you tell if your child is being bullied:
* Comes home with torn or dirty clothing, or damaged books.
* Has cuts, bruises, or scratches.
* Has few, if any friends to play with.
* Seems afraid to go to school.
* Doesn’t sleep well or has bad dreams.
* Loses interest in schoolwork.
* Seems sad, depressed, or moody.
* Is anxious or has poor self-esteem.
* Is quiet, sensitive, or passive.
How can you tell if your child is bullying others:
* Teases, threatens, or kicks other children.
* Is hot-tempered or has a hard time following rules.
* Is aggressive towards adults.
* Has been involved in other antisocial behavior such as vandalism, or theft.
( CONTINUED NEXT WEEK )