HOW TO REDUCE YOUR RISK
1) Never leave your car running
2) Keep all doors, and windows locked.
3) Keep your garage door locked, even when you are at home.
4) Get in the habit of checking your plates when you drive to make sure no one has removed them.
5) Try to park in attended lots or garages. A car is five times more likely to be stolen from an unattended lot.
6) When possible, avoid leaving your keys with garage parking lot attendants by choosing a location where you park your own car.
7) When parking in a commercial garage or lot where you must leave a key, leave only the ignition key with the attendant.
8) If you park your vehicle on the street, try to park in a well-lighted area.
( Continued next week )