The Cleveland Police Foundation has invested in an enhanced social media presence that makes it easier to stay in touch with us and provide us your thoughts about the work we do to bring our community closer to Cleveland police officers.
- LinkedIn. If you are on LinkedIn, we hope you sign up to follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/theclevelandpolicefoundation/. We provide information about all the work we do, provide ways you can become involved, and the things Cleveland Police are doing to reach out to the community.
- Facebook. On Facebook we share the photos and videos that tell a story of togetherness, provide you a way to comment about police in your neighborhood, and suggest ways we can all become better by working together in a positive manner. Join here: https://www.facebook.com/TheClevelandPoliceFoundation.
- Twitter. Our handle is @foundatn_CLEpol. Your comments are welcome especially constructive criticism. Tell us what we need to know when we need to know it. If it has to do with improving the relationship between our community and our police officers, we are tuned in.
- Newsletter. Stay in touch with our PARTNER newsletter. It covers the news of the month about our Foundation, the Cleveland Police Department, and our community. Subscribe today.
- Website. There is a fount of information about the Cleveland Police Foundation on our website, www.clevelandpolicefoundation.org. Let us know whether you have an interest in becoming involved. COVID is behind us, so now may be the time for you to become a part of the community policing story.
Your comments are always welcome. Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.