- This event has passed.
Tribute to the Blue
March 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
TRIBUTE TO THE BLUE: A TRIBUTE TO THE MEN AND WOMEN IN BLUE
An A-1 Affair with Accolades, Appreciation and Acknowledgement
Recognition of Excellence in Community Service:
The Samuel H. Miller Police Officer of the Year Award
PATROL OFFICER ERWIN EBERHARDT
DETECTIVE MICHAEL BELLE
DETECTIVE CARL BOWERS
The Thomas D. Ganley Memorial Community Service Award
SKYLIGHT FINANCIAL GROUP
The Cleveland Police Foundation Founders Award
WOODS KING, III, Esq.
Community Partners of the Year
Special Recognition Award
STEVEN D. ANTHONY, FBI Special Agent in Charge, Cleveland Division
Calvin D. Williams, Chief of Police
Dinner & Dancing
- Gambling and Gaming for Fabulous Prizes
Blackjack, Texas Hold’em, Roulette, “One Armed Bandits” (slots), Keno and more…
- Decadent Donuts and Coffee Shots
Donuts, Donut Holes, Cruellers and Long Johns–your choice of baked, fried, filled, frosted, sprinkled, twisted…
- Complimentary Beer and Wine
- Historic Cleveland Police Cruisers, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle
- VIP Tickets include program recognition, private VIP reception from 5:30-6:30 pm in the Cambridge Room and a silent auction preview
- Chief’s Tables (8 reserved tickets), $2500 ($2250 tax deductible)
- Commander’s Unit (4 tickets), $1500 ($1350 tax deductible)
- Individual VIP Tickets $125 ($100 tax deductible)
- General Admission Tickets $75 each
- Police Officer/Law Enforcement $50 each
Doors open at 6:30pm for general admission. You do not need to bring a ticket with you. Sign in will be at the door.
For more information or sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Cleveland Police Foundation at (216) 623-3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.